Two Start Sunday!

This past Sunday I actually started two NEW projects:

The first is "Friends are Christmas Treasures" by Historic Handworkes from the 2016 JCS Christmas Ornie Magazine.



The second is "Quakers in England" by Tempting Tangles Design.  I have started on the first motif - the English flag in the top right corner.  I think that I am going to love stitching this one.


Both of these will be added to my ever growing rotation, so that they get some love each week.

Have you started something new this week?

Thanks for visiting and please don't forget to leave a comment as I do love a good chat,

hugs, 

Comments

Cathy said…
I hope to see more of both of those soon. Because of my rotation and love of small projects, I typically have a new start at least once a week. My last new start was the Letter K Ladybird on 1/31.

Popular Posts