Catching up on my New Starts....

Oh dear, a few weeks have gone by since I last posted my New Start Sunday projects.  My only excuse is that I have been quite busy with work - travelling to schools around Victoria - so my blogging time has been sacrificed in favour of my stitching time, always my choice, I find!

Sunday, 29th April - nothing, nada, niente new started  - sorry, nothing to see here - lol!

Sunday, 6th May  - Here's a little something, something a-happnenin' on a Sunday ....


My latest "A Little Help From My Friends Stitching Circle design" from The Silver Needle

This time it is by Hands on Design and it is a very sweet design called "The Little House". It will be 3 dimensional piece when it is finished, hopefully!


There are four pages of detailed instructions as to how to do the final finishing - so, hopefully, I will be right!


This is my New Start Sunday progress....


... and then, because I was enjoying it so much, I did a bit more stitching on it later in the week.


 Sunday, 13th May  - I was at a bit of a loss as to what to start last New Start Sunday. Not that I don't have a whole Stash Empire as big as the Roman, Mongol and British Empires all rolled into one, full of glorious designs just begging to be started because I absolutely do!  But I didn't have them kitted up, ready to go - I usually do this a day or two ahead of time so that I can maximise my Sunday Stitching time. But then I remembered that I have a drawer half full of some Mill Hill Christmas Village kits - perfect!

This one is the Queen Anne House - isn't she perfectly delightful?


.... and this is how far I managed to stitch before Sunday was over for another week - sigh!


I am looking forward to stitching some more on this very soon!

hugs,

                                                             

P.S. I am having ANOTHER Girl's Nest Giveaway (#6), click on the pic below if you would like to enter.  Closes May 31st.


Comments

FlashinScissors said…
Lovely stitching, Kaye! Great progress onThe Little House! Look forward to seeing more.
Hugs,
Barbara xx
Ariadne said…
Oh the little house and the mill hill pattern will look amazing when they finish.AriadnefromGreece!
Brigitte said…
Both patterns are just gorgeous. How come that we feel so attracted by house patterns?

Popular Posts