I can't believe it!

It has been thirteen months since I wrote a New Start Sunday blog - I have been so remiss!  Especially since in that time I have had lots of new starts as 2019 has been a year of stitching Christmas Ornies (you can check them out here, if you wish.)  

Enough regrets for now I am back!

This past Sunday (29th Dec, 2019), I chose to start work on one of my Christmas Ornies for the Christmas Ornie SAL for 2020. (Sorry, I didn't iron it as the iron is downstairs and it is 44 degrees Celsius here today so I cannot face turning it on - lol!).



Be Joyful by Tempting Tangles Designs (p.70 0f JCS Christmas Ornament Magazine)


I have chosen more of a pumpkin fabric (which looks much better than it does in my rather pathetic photo) rather than the goldy-yellow of the original design, below:


But, I think it will work, fingers crossed!

Have you started anything new in the past couple of days?



hugs, 


Comments

Kay said…
Looking good, I much prefer your fabric choice to the bright yellow of the original. x
Lovely choice. I have had a few new starts already! All part of my plans for 2020 though.

Popular Posts