Two new starts

Hello friends,

now finally I have some pictures of my new starts.
Last Sunday I pulled out a kit, a very old one and finally started it. It's Rosa Canina by Gerda Bengtsson.


The Sunday before it was a pattern by The Prairie Schooler: Birdsong II. I love the colours and it was time to stitch something with birds again.


I haven't stitched a lot but it's what it's supposed to be - a start :))

And before I go stitching a picture of one of the forsythias in our garden. Doesn't it look gorgeous?


Until next week,
Brigitte



Comments

Kaisievic said…
Two lovely new starts, Brigitte, I especially like the PS one - very nice indeed. Gorgeous yellow on your Forsythia. Thanks so much for joining me on New Start Sundays.
FlashinScissors said…
Great starts Brigitte! Love them both!
The Forsythia is certainly a breath of spring! Looks lovely in your garden!
Hugs,
Barbara xx
Stitching Noni said…
Love your new starts! That yellow of the Forsythia is just stunning :o)

Popular Posts