Sheep in the Meadow...

... by Country Cottage Needleworks is the name of my New Start for this past Sunday.



It is being stitched on 32 count Heritage Lugana which is a dream to stitch on (unfortunately just a scrap which I found in my fabric drawer) and is a lovely pale pink colour.

I am stitching it for the Little House and Country Cottage Stitching group on FB's March/April SAL.

Have you had a new start lately?  On a Sunday or any other day?

Thanks for visiting and please don't forget to leave a comment as I do love a good chat,

hugs, 




Comments

Barb said…
What a pretty start. I am stitching A Savior's Praise from Kitten Stitcher. I think it will take a year or so! I will probably take breaks!
Faith... said…
I went to look it up and it is gorgeous!
Kim Sharman said…
Such a sweet little flower prettily stitched on that soft pink fabric.Me thinks you will find much joy stitching this pretty.

Popular Posts