Snowflakes, Sledding and Chickens...

.... is my New Start Sunday project for Sunday, 10th January, 2021.


It is a really sweet Winter (Northern Winter, that is) freebie design from Pinker n Punkin Quilting and Stitching of Annie and her chickens in the snow, called "Snowflakes, Sledding and Chickens".  You can find the design here.  I do plan to keep working on this design this week and hopefully have a finish by week's end 🤞.

Lastly, please feel free to add the badge to the sidebar of your blog and link back to this SAL blog


... and if you would like to join - please just email me on kayedep@gmail.com

Anyway, that is it for me for this past Sunday - see you all next Sunday, 

 hugs,  

Comments

diamondc said…
Kaye: I love snowmen I live in Minnesota nd we usually have a load of snow this time of year not so this year, the weather is melting what little snow we have, but I am not complaining.
Cute Snowman.

Catherine

Popular Posts