Holly-Word Art

Hi there!  This is my first post on this new blog... love the idea of new starts on Sundays and as I typically do start my new starts on a Sunday I should hopefully have one or two more posts to come!!

Yesterday (Sunday 22nd April) I started a new Christmas inspired design... the weather was cold and damp on Sunday, and after a night of heavy rain, thunder and lightning on Saturday night, my thoughts are starting turn to turn towards winter...  (yuck!)

New Start
Holly-Word Art
Designer: Ursula Michael
Source: World of Cross Stitching (issue 223?)
Fabric: 28ct Opal Brittney "Woollen Mittens" Jodyri Designs (Nov 2016 Ltd Edition)
Threads: DMC as charted


This is the very first of these style of charts that I have stitched and I was really pleased with how quickly it appears to be stitching up!

Til next time, happy stitching!
Hugs x


Comments

Brigitte said…
Nice to see you here as well. And you have a great start to show.
Kaisievic said…
Lovely new start, Noni - great to see you here and on Kitten Stitching and the Friday Frolics, too. xxx

Popular Posts